Monday, May 30, 2005

Word of the month - May/June

Alright, I thought I'd have a "word of the month" because it's just something extremely cool (as in not nerdy...) to do. What happens is, there's a word for each month, and people have to use it IN CONTEXT of a sentence, and everytime they say it, they get a point. Everytime you use the word, you post that you got one point in the comments of this topic, or whatever they're called. At the end of the month (because I started on such a weird day, that will be until the end of June) we'll count up who has the most points, to find out who wins, then...I haven't thought of what happens when someone wins yet, but I will.

This month's word is "FOSSICKING" and it can be used in whatever tense (i.e fossick, fossicked etc.) as long as it makes sense in the sentence it is.

So, "fossick" around the English language and think of ways to use it!

Elizabeth

4 comments:

CJ said...

yay i got a point score!!! hey do u want us to write the sentence down as well?? oh well heres what i said...sorry id have to fossick threw my philosophy stuff to find that...

Elizabeth said...

I get one too! I said something about fossicking through my pencil case today, so yay, one point...ooh, it's a tie situation so far...

sez said...

oh, i used to be leading!! i had such a good lead on everybody too...1 whole point ;o)

CJ said...

dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic...oh if only that were true but in actual fact i want points points points oh hoo hoo...im point crazy...im on 2 points now! ahahahaha try and keep up with me! ehehehe...alo iubirea mea sunt eu um haiduc...mwahaha...