Saturday, May 21, 2005

Photos

I'm having trouble thinking of something to write about, so I'm going to write about photos (this is mainly due to the fact that I can see my school photos out of the corner of my eyer *shudder*) Why are some people photogenic and others are not? In real life, side by side, two people could look equally good, but why when you take a picture of them, one looks like they've stepped off the front cover of a magazine, and the other looks like they've just drunk salad dressing? (hehe...*cough*) Anyways, being one of the latter category, its always interesting to see exactly how photos turn out - at least it creates an amusing variety...so, what category would you put yourself in and why?

2 comments:

sez said...

definately the salad dressing category - i mean have you SEEN the pic of me taken when a few of the youth group went camping?? i look stoned. no seriously, i do [ok so i had just woken up but thats beside the point] but apart from that, there's only a few good pix of me, and the rest are really really sucky.

CJ said...

hey yeah i know what u mean i have one or 2 bad pics but im generally pretty photogenic as u know...