Thursday, May 05, 2005

Weird Ads

Is anyone else freaked out by that new toothpaste disposable ad, where the ppl are at the train station and brushing their teeth with this rubber thing, and dancing? It's not the product thats scary, it's the ppl, especially when they do the "Ah" thing...creepy...last time I got scared by an ad it was when I was 5 and there was tyrannasaurus (spelling?) and a fridge...thats all I remember. Also, isn't it quite ironic that theres an ad for nappies with pictures of Winnie the Pooh on it? So now you can buy nappies which already have Pooh on them...how convenient.

4 comments:

sez said...

OMG THAT AD IS FREAKY!!! really!! and yeh, especially the 'ah' bit...gives me the creeps...and the dance moves are bad enough!! lol and HOORAY FOR ELIZABETH!! SHE POSTED!!! i'm so proud of you *wipes away tear*

Elizabeth said...

Yes, yes it is. What choreography! Wow, it's impressive...not. So, what other weird freaky ads are there out there?

CJ said...

mmm...not that scary im still disturbed by the AAMI add were the baby trashes the car i mean that was an ace car!...scum...! neways i said i would write something so here it is! but now i have to back to the 'instructing' neways...this page is HUMOUROUS....ehehe morgs would be so proud of me...

Elizabeth said...

Hmmm...can't say that I've seen that ad...but I don't think that anything could be freakier than those brush up people. Speaking of which, why are they brush up anyways? Why not brush down? You brush all ways when you're brushing your teeth (I realise it's a play on words as in brush up as in improve, but I feel like complaining about them because they freak me out)