Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Real LOTR FOTR...according to Year 8s.


Aragorn: “OMG Elrond has such a boring voice!”
Gandalf: “That elf sitting behind me’s giving me funny looks…I hope he’s not getting ‘ideas’…”
Legolas: “…and then maybe I could get a perm and then a manicure…what! I’d look awful with a perm! Maybe I could dye it black…nah, I’d look like a Goth. Hey wait. I could be a Goth! Black clothes…no. Wouldn’t work on me…maybe I could suggest it to Gandalf. He really needs some fashion tips. Never Fear! Legolas is here!”
Boromir: “Stupid ring, stupid hobbits, stupid elf, stupid wizard, stupid wannabe king, stupid dwarf with stupid beard, stupid me, stupid Gondor…wait a second…Good Me! Good Gondor! Yeah! We Rule! What was I talking about?”
Sam: “I don’t like the way that Elrond is looking at Frodo. If he tries anything I’ll kill him.”
Frodo: “What have I done. WHAT HAVE I DONE! I should really drink less coffee. He He He, HA Ha Ha! Hee Hee Hee.”
Merry: “Frodo! What are you doing! Shut up, Elrond will hear you. Stop it. Hee Hee! I love coffee.”
Pippin: “ Am I the only sane one here who’s sane?!? Who’s providing all this coffee anyway?”
Gimli: BEARD! I think that I should shampoo my BEARD. My BEARD is so good. I love my BEARD! Maybe if I join this fellowship, others can admire my BEARD! Yes, that’s what I’ll do. Come on my BEARD! Let’s go!
Pippin whispers to Merry: I can read minds. I think we should stay away from Gimli. He’s crazy.

...Well that was a fine example of Year 8 humour, complete with original punctuation, and classic, well thought out lines such as “Am I the only sane one here who’s sane?!?”

Anyways, I think a group of us wrote it for Chantal’s goodbye book back in the midst of Lord of the Rings mania…and Orlando Bloom fever (note the length of Legolas’s entry :p) Ah well, just as well we all turned out so normal…

and cool.

9 comments:

sez said...

hahahahahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

Thinking about who plays Gandalf, it's quite possible that he might like those ideas :p

CJ said...

hahah you know you know i was always a strider fan :P
hhahah very very funny
5/5
and yes i am quite gald you all turned out normal...

Elizabeth said...

Sez: Lol, yay!!!

Wallace: Good point...though I will add that at the time I was not aware of that additional fun fact about The Man Who Is Gandalf...

CJ It's sad! Strider's not there anymore! Only Comet left :(

Anonymous said...

Where on earth did you find that???! I remember helping out with that in Year 8 (I think it was in form?)... hehehe... I remember contributing a lot to the Legolas bit (how could I forget the Year-8-luv-of-my-life?)... We were so (and still are!) incredibly awesome and cool! Ahh... nostalgia!

Mystycal Tycoon said...

so much fun i hid in a cupboard, died and exhumed my remains! This means it was very funny.... Quite good for year 8 and probably quite good for other years too....
yay!

Elizabeth said...

Louise: It was in my cupboard in a random folder...it took me a while to realise what it was...

MT: Thanks! Funny...I was thinking those exact same words-ish :p

Mystycal Tycoon said...

i think the words "ish" over and over.... is that bad?

oh, and ur welcome :)

Elizabeth said...

No, that's 100% normal.