Thursday, September 07, 2006

Stationary Pinboards Gather Much Moss

Today being Thursday, and year 12 being a year of “looking to the future” (I don’t think I’m actually quoting anyone there), logic follows that today I should talk about yesterday…what a seriously exciting sentence.

Wednesday began in a mildly disturbing way – by eagerly leaping out of bed in the normal manner (…) only to find myself confronted Ron Moss gazing all Bold-and-Annoyingly (yes, what a mature phrase) out at me from my very own pinboard…it’s an invasion, I tell you. Removing the picture serves no purpose, because on returning from school, he had seemingly cloned himself, and I had double the sulky sultry Moss-men peering down from the wall … when will the madness end?!?

In between watching my pinboard becoming slowly covered in Moss, came attending that “Wackily Wonderful School-Like School” place where we all go. However, on this particular Wednesday, Attending the WWSLS place meant not attending…at least for two of the six lessons…

Dressed in an awesome mishmash of hybrid PE and ‘Normal’ clothes, it was time to yet again embark upon “that time of the fortnight,” in which an entire 100 minutes is spent contemplating the true meaning of life, pondering about the passive aggressive nature of motorists, and enjoying the fascinating and exciting view…of my hands. Thrilling. (for an extra fun detail, my left hand had the word “Letter” written on it…made for suspenseful reading).

Yay bike riding.

However, on the plus side, I am now three for three in the toppling-off-my-bike count. The weird thing is how it only seems to be when I’m in a big group of my peers that my severe unco-ness decides to rear it’s extremely, non-embarassed head…pulling over to the curb should be so easy…so why was it twenty centimetres further away than expected?

Ah well, at least it was raining :)

3 comments:

sez said...

hahahahahaha
aww :P
mum saw you riding your bicycle, she told me so. haha :P

CJ said...

atleast it was raining
:P


hahah i agree where will the madness end?!?

Elizabeth said...

I took the pictures down...and have subsequently been threatened with a Ron Moss poster!!! Nooooooo!