Monday, July 04, 2005

Love as a Pizza

Well, as I sit here in my year-nine-make-it-yourself robe (it has blue bears on it...they're all facing in different directions, I guess thats so that you can't possibly stuff it up by sewing it the wrong direction...good work) and my pyjama pants which looks suspiciously like Shawshank Prison pants (unintentional I swear! I didn't realise until after I got them) for some reason I got to thinking about the Dean Martin song "That's Amore." I think I may have mentioned this before, but one of he verses is as follows:

"When the moon hits your eye,
like a big pizza (or it could be piece of) pie,
thats amore"

So amore is love. What the lyrics are saying (or so it seems to me) is that love is comparable to being smacked in the eye by the moon, which is the same thing as a pizza...what the...

Anyways, thats my odd observation for today.

This is not a Marquee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holla, u'm you see pizza is italian, and love is... italian and the americans are now big sellers of pizza to and there si love in america, and you see a pizza in america is eaten, and this is.... proportioonal to the divorce rate.... and a red pizza moon would be scarry thats all i have to say

the mysterious man in black

CJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CJ said...

^ right.... neways i dont think ur spose to take it literally... i think it just means that the moon just catches ur eye and ur amazed by it thats wat love is like... the pie thing i think the guy loved pies and thought that like having the beautiful moon catching ur eye he thinks that having a beautiful piece of pie is just as fantastic! meh...

sez said...

hahahahahahahaa. imagine being hit in the face by pizza! or by the moon! imagine if you ate your phone! [think about it!! - intelligence courtesy of em btw]