Thursday, June 02, 2005

The past week in pracy form

Don't worry, this is not going to be an anecdote of my life for the past week...that would be extremely boring, and involve hours upon hours of maths (help! I'm drowning in matrices!!! Weird dream....) Anyways, i couldn't think of anything else to write about, so I think (though I'm not sure) that I'll write down the "highlights" of last week (the "highlights" is in quotation marks, because I now have highlighters, and so find it difficult to imagine day-to-day situations which have crooked fluoro lines through them) Anyways, Monday...so long ago that I can barely remember it. We had assembly...there was a dog. When I saw it I thought "it looks like a hairy basset hound" then the woman said "he's kind of like a hairy basset hound" and I was like damn, I should have said that to someone so that I could revel in the glow of coincidence...anyways...Tuesday...I don't remember. Wednesday was double free (by free I mean maths, minus the other students and teacher) and an actual Scuffle...(scuffle is such a cool word...) IT, and GOLF! I won a hat. It was blue. It said "If you can't beat em, eat em" I think (hope!!!!) that it's because of the piranha brandness of it. Then today was casual day. Though unsure that my jumper was actually green, I wore it anyways, with the mentality of "what are they going to do if it's not?" anyways, this is getting very convoluted, so I'll stop now.

Watch out for creatures who live in two dimensions and eat mathematicions...maths people...

5 comments:

CJ said...

my friend u need to get out more...especially if ur dreamin about math...

Elizabeth said...

It was an adulterated buffy quote! But yes, I am dreaming about maths, and it helps me...in a way...though not in the being sane department. Go matrices! (as in away)

CJ said...

ok back away slowly do not have eye contact other wise she will...oh hey umm i mean hi

sez said...

yes elizabeth...you forgot the very important fact of the wonderful skit in assembly coz it was just SO good wasn't it...ok don't answer that...hmm...

Elizabeth said...

Oh yes! The skit...a truly moving piece of theatrical history! Well done to all involved.