Wednesday, October 08, 2008

No Shia for Sez

Message to all: it is now ok to roll down your sleeves. You will no longer be receiving slightly socially inappropriate requests to have you pulse taken.*

However, with an OSCE practice shaped void now in my life, I found myself filling my day with not as much sleep as previously expected, two visits to David Jones, an unhealthy level of enthusiasm for buying new bus tickets, a killing streak and 50 minutes worth of textbook perusal, leading to a now ridiculously sore left arm.

That, or I'm having an MI as thoughtfully pointed out by my parents.

Anyways, I have not much to say, and even less ability to say it, mostly because my left hand does 50% of the typing. Strangely, it is attached to my left arm which is seemingly on strike. This leaves righty to pick up the slack, and I can't afford the overtime. Plus he's getting cranky.

Why my right arm is apparently male now, I have no idea. Maybe today's lack of sleep is starting to kick in...

...a door.

Edit: I saw Sez today and it/ she was/ is rad.

*for the next six months.

5 comments:

sez said...

I think you forgot two very important things in this post...
a) MUCH Shia for Sez
b) you saw Sez today and it/ she was/ is rad.

sez said...

I saw Flux today and it/ she was/ is rad.
:D

Elizabeth said...

YAY!

Your hair looked nice btw.

...but not enough to steal Shia from me :p

Anonymous said...

if youre talking about shia the hottie from transformers, hands off.

Elizabeth said...

I think the first step is taking out the girl from Transformers, then we can all bicker amongst ourselves.