Thursday, December 22, 2011

This is why I don't write poetry any more.

Wikipedia defines love as "an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment." I recently re-discovered my 1999 diary and apparently this is what 9 year old me felt for 'Dawson's Creek'. In amongst the vaguely threatening privacy message at the beginning, a self-made address book which only goes up to 'T', specific information about what I did on "13 Janurary 1999" (9:30 wake up, 6:50 P.M. See Babe Pig in the city.) and strict homework/tv watching timetable, opposite a page of "Self Trivia" I found this:




Reading that made me feel a bit like this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLgI-qbrWVo

4 comments:

sez said...

I don't know why you didn't pursue a career as a poet, that's just brilliant!

sez said...

PS I like the new background

twentysomethingnothing said...

So fabulous! I love that you would rather watch "all" the T.V. shows!

Elizabeth said...

Several years later, and I'm still giving that goal a red hot go :p